Decatur, Alabama Criminal Defense Attorney Griff Belser has fought and tried numerous cases to verdict in multiple counties in North Alabama. Charges include felonies and misdemeanors, as well as an extensive DUI practice. We have gotten acquittals and/or dismissals in charges ranging from Theft; Burglary; Robbery; Assault; Sexual Abuse; Drug Possession; DUIs; Murder; and Capital Murder.
Griff Belser believes that each case is different, and communication between counsel and client is essential to protect one's defense.
- Cumberland School of Law, Samford University, Birmingham, Alabama - 1999
- Birmingham-Southern College - 1997
Work Experience and Credentials
- Defended hundreds of Drug/DUI charges
- Tried numerous DUI's and drug-related cases to verdict
- Has handled Drug/DUI cases for 14 years
- Attended advanced seminars on DUI defense
- Capital Murder
Recent Blog Posts
How to Choose the Right Divorce Lawyer for You
5 Important Questions to Ask Your Divorce Lawyer
3 Signs It Might Be Time to File for Divorce
Why Should You Hire An Attorney to File For Divorce?